According to section 21 of the Lands Commission Act (Act 767), the functions of the Land Registration Division are:
- Publication of notices of registration upon receipt of an application for registration;
- Registration of title to land and other interests in land;
- Registration of deeds and other instruments affecting land in areas outside compulsory title registration districts;
- Maintaining land registers that contains records of land and other interests in land.
- Other functions determined by the Commission.
LRD Director – Yaa Agyeman Boadi (Mrs)
Yaa Agyeman Boadi (Mrs) graduated from the University of Ghana, Legon, in 1992. She then proceeded to the Ghana School of Law, to read professional law course and was called to the Ghana Bar in 1994. She began her Legal practice in Kumasi at Asamoah Legal Services in October 1994 until December 1997. Read more…